To order any Strymon pedal, please call us at: (855)5-BADAXE
The magical combination of tremolo and reverb is the earliest example of a perfect guitar effects marriage. First pioneered within historic amplifiers of the 1960s, this harmonious coexistence has made it’s way onto countless records and performances—from early surf, swampy bayou blues, spaghetti westerns, film noir soundtracks, to modern day indie rock. There are certain things in life that just belong together—the blend of tremolo and reverb create the perfect pair.
Given this storied history, there was no doubt that we wanted to develop a studio-class effects pedal that delivers this classic combination. We carefully studied our favorite classic tremolo and reverb circuits, examined the sonic complexities, and faithfully accounted for every detail in our hand-crafted algorithms. Flint harnesses the complete power of a SHARC DSP to authentically exhibit these details.
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo experiences:
’61 Harmonic Tremolo, ’63 Power Tube Tremolo, ’65 Photocell Tremolo
- Three distinct reverb algorithms:
’60s Spring Tank Reverb, ’70s Electronic Reverb, ’80s Hall Rack Reverb
- Two tremolo adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Intensity, Speed
- Three reverb adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Decay, Color, Mix
- Four “hidden” knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision