The PRS SE A60E pairs ziricote back and sides with a solid spruce top. The tone favors a full bottom end with rolled-off highs reminiscent of some vintage acoustic guitars. When matched with PRS hybrid “X”/ Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate, the SE A60E’s voice projects with breathtaking volume and delicate nuance. The Angelus Cutaway body shape delivers comfort and playability, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
The SE A60E is beautifully appointed with abalone and figured maple accents. Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. All PRS SE acoustics ship with a high-quality hardshell case.
- Acoustic-electric cutaway with solid spruce top delivers nuanced clarity and projection
- Ziricote back and sides provide warm and rich sound
- Fishman GT1 under-saddle pickup system provides stellar amplified tone
- Mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard is playable and responsive
- Large yet comfortable body style gives you excellent acoustic projection
- Cutaway offers upper-fret access for single-note melodies
- Eye-catching abalone/figured maple binding and rosette
- Genuine bone nut and saddle add enhanced tone support