Dustie Waring's (Between the Buried and Me) signature CE 24 adds pummeling crunch and pitch-perfect trem work to the familiar 24-fret PRS recipe. The secret tonal ingredient is a pair of DW Tomahawk pickups from Mojotone. These specially wound boutique humbuckers blend alnico and ceramic magnets for an exceptional balance of clarity, punch, and heat. A true Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo bridge, given extra clearance by way of a shifted-back 5-way selector, gives you complete freedom to bend and dive the night away. It's all made irresistible by the CE 24's breathtaking maple-capped mahogany body and legendary maple-on-maple touch response. Additional artist touches for the PRS Dustie Waring DW CE 24 Floyd include a DW-profile maple neck — based on a Pattern Thin profile but with a slimmer front-to-back feel — and a selection of exclusive finishes.
- Signature CE 24 "Floyd" guitar for Between the Buried and Me's Dustie Waring
- Rich-sounding mahogany body with figured maple top for extra clarity and surpassing beauty
- Mojotone Dustie Waring (DW) Tomahawk humbuckers create hot, musically flexible textures
- Modified Pattern Thin neck feels great in your hand and provides hours of playing comfort
- Maple fingerboard with eye-grabbing PRS bird inlays
- Black hardware and a smooth satin finish give this guitar a unique look
- Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo gives you reliable note bending and stays in tune