Pre-Owned in Very Good Condition. Comes with IEC Cable and Footswitch.
The critically acclaimed DSL40C shares most of the same great features as the DSL100H: footswitchable Classic/Ultra Gain channels, rear panel Pentode/Triode switch (40 Watt down to 20 Watt) which changes the amp's sonic character and playing feel, and a rear panel series FX Loop. It also features footswitchable digital Reverb/Channel change and Reverb on/off footswitch is supplied.
The popularity of the DSL40C lies in its feature-packed capability, versatility, its volume-to-size ratio, and its value for money.
The DSL40C is ultra portable and packs a punch, and is a keen reminder that Marshall has earned every one of 50 years at the top.
The DSL40C is loaded with a single 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
- This combo is capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound - past or present
- 2 channels (Classic Gain and Ultra Gain)
- Each channel boasts 2 modes: Clean/Crunch and Lead 1/Lead 2, respectively
- Highly effective Resonance control replaces the original's fixed deep switch
- Tone Shift button gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Rear-panel Pentode/Triode switch drops the amp's output to a studio-friendly 20 watts
- Bypassable rear-panel series effects loop
- 12" custom-voiced Celestion 70/80 speaker
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off