Serial number: 0707001627
Weight: 7.8 lbs
Condition: Guitar is in excellent condition, with no major finish blemishes
-One owner very low use
-String change and full setup for playability
-Has undergone our 25 point certification
-Fully functional and plays great
-No significant marks or issues to note
Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
Model: Custom Setneck Special(Custom ordered to spec)
Familiarity, comfort, and spectacular tone: these are the traits of the Custom Set Neck. A mahogany body and set mahogany neck combine to provide warm vintage sounds with bright, punchy highs. The neck is a little narrower than other Gadows.
The Custom Set Neck comes with Gadow handwound pickups. More so than any other Gadow, this guitar exudes pizzaz. We’ve dressed these guitars up with highly-figured carved maple tops and custom fretboard inlays.
If you crave tradition with Gadow comfort and tone, the Custom Set Neck is a must-have.
- Carbon fiber reinforced African mahogany set neck; 25 inch scale neck; 1 11/16 inch nut
- Two Gadow handwound coil-tapped pickups with nickel covers
- Rosewood fingerboard with genuine bone nut; 12 inch radius
- Mother of pearl crown inlays
- Ebony veneer applied to front of headstock
- Gotoh tuners - Choice of chrome, black, gold
- One piece TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge; choice of chrome, black, gold
- UV-cured polyester finish in translucent or solid colors
- Gadow hardshell TKL bound rectangle case
Ryan Gadow is another fine example of a great american guitar builder. As Ryan says Gadow Custom Guitars is taking music back to its roots. Great American music has always been a grass roots phenomenon. It’s about jam sessions held in garages, basements, smoky roadhouses and country churches. It’s raw, authentic, honest and real. At Gadow, that’s what they respect. And Ryan is not only claiming this but is living this through the music he plays.He started guitar building in 1999 under the brand Gadow Custom Guitars. Located in the basement of a bookshop in Durham, NC he has today a large range of instruments available, including great bass guitars. What makes Ryan distinctive is that he not only builds the platform for the mechanics and the electronics of a guitar, but he handbuilds all the pickups to give each guitar its individual tone. So each instrument has the master's touch to be an exceptional guitar.