Plays and Sounds Like an Original '58 Strat
Built to capture the essence of late '50s Stratocasters, the Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster offers much more than road-worn looks. The lightweight ash body with comfortably deep contours feels great to play, while the quartersawn maple neck with large "C" profile lets you really grab on and dig in. Three Fat '50s Stratocaster single-coil pickups deliver everything from chiming cleans to barking grind, with ultra-low noise thanks to the reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup. With a well-played feel and iconic tone, the Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster deserves a place in any serious guitar collection.
Weight: 7.6 Lbs
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Stratocaster
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Ash
- Body Finish:Relic Lacquer
- Color:Aged White Blonde
- Neck Material:Tinted Maple
- Neck Shape: 1959 "C" profile
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black dot
- Number of Frets:21, 6105 frets
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.650"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Pickup:Handwound Fat '50s single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Reverse wound, reverse-polarity single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Handwound Fat '50s single-coil
- Controls:1 x volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade switch with vintage modified #1 wiring
- Strings:NPS (.010-.046)
- Case Included:Hardshell Tweed case