The 22-watt ’65 Deluxe Reverb amp is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up at the gig or in the studio. The full, snappy guitar tones heard on many famous recordings from Memphis to Abbey Road were made using the Deluxe amp.
Features include dual 6V6 Groove Tubes output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12” 8-ohm Weber Alnico speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, tan textured vinyl covering and oxblood grille cloth.
- Power: 22W (tube)
- Tubes: four 12AX7, two 12AT7 (preamp); two 6V6 (power amp); one 5AR4 (rectifier)
- Two channels: Normal, vibrato
- Inputs: Four (two Normal, two Vibrato)
- Speaker: 1x12" Weber-designed, Eminence-built AlNiCo
- Controls: (Normal) 2-band EQ, volume; (Tremolo) 2-band EQ, volume, reverb, vibrato speed, vibrato intensity
- Tan textured vinyl covering
- Oxblood grille cloth
- Cabinet: 7-ply 5/8" birch plywood
- Molded plastic carrying handle