Conditional Notes: This case is a B-stock from Fender. There are minor cosmetic issues such as glue marks, nicks, and separation all presented in the photos. The case is fully functional.
Classic Series wood cases are a stylish and dependable way to protect your Fender® electric guitar. Crafted with road-reliable materials, this 3-ply hardshell wood case boasts a vinyl wrapped steel carry handle and draw latches in addition to triple chrome-plated hardware throughout the case. A soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining ensures your guitar remains scratch and damage-free, while a spacious accessory compartment offers plenty of room for spare strings, picks, tuners—or whatever small items you wish to carry with you—with lasting style and peace of mind.
- Tweed or black vinyl wrapped 3-ply hardshell wood case
- 8mm sides and 5mm top and bottom
- Brown or black vinyl wrapped steel core carry handle
- Soft crushed acrylic plush interior lining
- Large accessory storage compartment with lid
- Steel draw latches; 1 locking latch with key set
- Fits most right and left-handed Stratocasters and Telecasters